From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 07:52:25 -0800
Dear BIG and fellow FML'ers,

BIG, Always knowing in the back of my mind how this list must take ALOT of
time keeping up, moderating, decision making, peacemaking, etc., (the
qualities you possess go on and on and on) it wasn't until recently that it
finally dawned on me (DUH, KAREN!) *exactly* to what extent this "job"
entails.  I would like to take this time, for EVERYONE reading this post to
sit back, and give BIG a standing ovation!  And from the depths of my heart,
BIG, I would like to say THANK YOU for everything!!!!!!

In just this issue alone, I've put together just a few things that I've seen
going on within the last couple of weeks lurking on the list..., and would
like to example what BIG does on a daily basis....everyday, tirelessly for
US!!!!!!!!

>"Why don't you get a life?  All of your rantings, while amusing on a
>moronic level winds up boring and a waste of time.....

>Moderator's note: I'm letting this one through...

>I am truly sorry.....

>>Guess we get deleted then...
>Is your ferretry/shelter so destitute that you can't afford a stamp,
>envelope and time to return the survey, as you have done in years past?

I am not cutting, flaming, nor gathering an opinion because everyone has a
right to an opinion, thought, word, feeling (within reason).  I am simply
mentioning that perhaps as the holidays come to a close, that we *all* look
at this in a POSITIVE manner.  POSTIVE?  Well, let's look at it this
way.......Perhaps it is best for all of this to be happening NOW, so that
the New Year starts on a positive note.  Frustrations, etc.  get out in 1997
so that in 1998 people can sit back and say, it is good that we have this
list to be able to speak with our ferret family to get advice, hear
opinions, speak opinions, learn, and laugh at our fuzzies.  And if it
weren't for BIG then none of this would be happening......The OVERALL BIG
PICTURE is that aren't we all thankful and appreciative that we have each
other?????

Karen&Manna-'hoomans,
Robbie, "I can nip and love all in the same breath, and Mommy?  You taking
me out today??????"
Bubba:  "Raisons, craisons, KITCHEN...MOM????"
Samantha:  "Mom?  Yeah, well, ok, but WHERE'S STEVE????"
Daisy:  "Moooommmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!, oh, there you are...."
Hopps:  "I'm big, I'm bad...I'm chicken..."
and in loving memory of:
Morrow, my little wardancing queen,
Tabitha, my precious snotdrop
and Colours, who's rainbow shines at Rainbow Bridge....

[Moderator's note: That "Why don't you get a life" post wasn't on the FML,
it was an example of private email being quoted.  BIG]