From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:42:31 -0800
I'm posting this sad message for one of our members of the Ferret
Adrenal/Insulinoma Mailing List (FAIML).  Michele was trying to find out
what more she could do for Bandit when this happened.  It's very sad, and
she was doing all she could and could obviously use everyone's support.
Michele, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Bandit.  Lynn