Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 20:17:01 -0800
Hi there everyone, this is Katie.  Well, Mom said I could officially
introduce my new little (HA!) brother, Worf!  First of all, I have to say
that he is a brat.  OK, so he is kinda cute.  Worf came to live with Mom &
Me when we went to visit Aunt Sandy Streit and my cousins.  ( Mandy, Amber,
Big Bear and Bandit.  ) He WAS a little bit smaller than me, and I could
keep him in line at first.  But now he is already over two pounds and is
starting to be a bully!!  Last Thursday at Dr Jane's office he weighed 1.9
lbs, and I was 1.7 lbs.  Last night I was still 1.7 lbs, but "little" Worf
was already 2.25 lbs!!  He eats like a horse, Mom says.  He is a pretty
color though; Mom thinks he is a Siamese pattern, with very dark brown/
almost black points, but his little "V" mask is kind of pinkish-Tan, his
undercoat is almost white, and his guard hair (on body) is medium brown on
his back, very light on his sides, and light brown with pinkish-tan tips
around his neck and head.  OK you Experts, what color is this guy?!?!?  Worf
also has a couple of white-ish spots on his throat, and a white spot on the
bottom of his Left front foot, under his middle toe.  WOW!!  I have a white
spot on the bottom of my Right Foot, under my middle toe!  I guess Worf
really IS my brother!!  Worf eats Everything and Anything!  He even likes
meat & bones, Yuck!  I only like fruit, and raisins, and milk.

Worf is also very much a brat!  Oops, Mom said I have to quit saying that!
But when we play, he always catches me and holds my head with his fat paws
and LICKS MY EARS!!  I don't like that, and I squeak a lot!  Mom says Worf
is just paying me back for making him stay in the litter box in the carrier,
when we were at the Christmas party near Aunt Sandy's house.  But, if Mom
rescues me I just want to get back down to play.  Me and Worf still have our
own cages, because I have been sick.  I think it was Worf that made me sick.
Dr Jane said I was stressed out.  But I am better now, and like to run and
play chase with my brother.

For Christmas, My aunt Debbie got us a little red "Radio Flyer" wagon, and
Mom made us a BIG tent to play in and two soft flannel blankies.  Worf likes
to climb on top of the tent, or under it.  I like to hide inside.

Well, Mom says I have to go now, Worf wants to play. Hope every one had a
great holiday like we did! And I'm SO happy my Grandpa is OK; he had
something attack his sweet ole heart you know! He didn't go to Dr Jane, but
I think his Doc was pretty good too.  Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

Love and Ferretone kisses to all!!

Katie & Worf, and Mom too!!
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"