From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 1995 09:26:54 -0500
There was a mention of the recent NY Times Article the other day on the FML
and I just wanted to say how much I was upset by the picture that was
included with the article. It shows a very large leather-gloved hand holding
a very small ferret - like it's the only way to hold a ferret - with leather
gloves. I think they could have selected a photo that shows a ferret in a
better light. Did anyone else see it?