From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:30:32 -0400
Wolfy I have know for a while that a group of ferrets was a business but I
love calling them my crew.  So you have my vote for crew.

I know some of you don't think that a plastic bag is good for fetters but I
have never had anything that looked like a bite mark in the hundreds that I
have given to the babies.  but this weekend I was cleaning and I had a big
black garbage bag laying on the floor and it hadnt been opened yet.  well
the crew thinks that all plastic bags are their toys and have to get
inside.  Snickers saw it first an started to try and get inside.  Everybody
knows how hard it is to open a garbage bag!  she tried and tried.  She
rolled on her back, went under it, and just did everything she could think
of to get inside.  She finally got mad did the wildest war dance I ever saw
and dooked away.  I was laughing so hard at her it even made her even
madder.  She ran at attacked my foot.  I just laughed even harder.  Poor
baby.  Bubba saw her dance and went to investgate he couldnt get in either.
He just walked away.  He wasnt going to get laughed at.

gotta love those babies
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/