From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:27:26 -0400
This past weekend I had an attempted home invasion.  This was at 3:30 in
the morning and at my back door.  This was a most sobering experience.
My 9MM gun and phone to the 911 is all that kept the perpetrators from
being killed, thankfully the door held and they did not gain entrance
but if they had there would have been allot of blood and death.

So I was and still am quaking over that.  Not the very best experience
ever to have.  Now to RePete.  That little chit got out on the back
porch, again, and past my all seeing eyes.

Last night I heard a hard thumping on the back door again but this time
was the door from INSIDE the porch!  Man!  Here we go again !!!

With guns drawn and totally ready to let go I carefully evaluated the
situation and determined the heavy banging and scratching was at the
bottom corner of the door.  That did not make sense to me.

Opening the door ready to let go a barrage of very deadly lead filled
brass flying 3 times the speed of sound only to find RePete wanting in !

He just sat there looking up at me and then after he decided he was not
in trouble he sashayed his way inside to dook it up in a towel.  Hmmmmmm!
Does it ever end !!!!!

At least he has learned where the door is and how to let me know he wants
to come in, a great thing if he ever escapes.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111