Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:57:00 -0600
My typical weekday morning, broken down by time segments with a translation
of events:

8:00   My alarm goes off
       Wikket pitches the food bowl from the second story, causing a
       resounding clatter

8:09  The snooze goes off
      George drags the food bowl back upstairs, usually following several
      failed attempts

8:18  The snooze goes off again
      Wikket pitches the food bowl and George downstairs and Gracie starts
      squawking
8:20  I get up and attend to my personal needs
      Making sure the barriers are in place I let the monsters out,
      hurridly fill the food bowl and limp to the bathroom to pee

8:22  I begin to really wake up
      I find the evidence that the ferrets know what the bathroom is for
      but are still confused where the product goes

8:23  Take a shower
      Wash the ferret poop off my foot, with mental note to clean up the
      floor as soon as I'm done

8:33  Dry off and get dressed
      Play towel with the ferts, retrieve socks from under the bed

8:40  Pack my book bag
      Dig out two ferts, replace my notes

8:42  Make sure everything's ready for school
      Round up all three ferts, tuck them under the covers with my still
      snoozing sweety and dash through the bedroom door

8:45  Leave for school
      Track down the one that got away, pitch him back in the bedroom,
      snicker to myself that they are all now Glenn's problem

9:05 Right on time for class
     "I'm sorry, Sir, I had trouble getting around this morning."

I shudder to think what my schedual's going to look like once I have a real
job.