From:
Sunny Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:46:24 EST
What is it with my leather wallet?  I leave it in the pocket of my coat
nightly.  I get up in the morning and can't find it.  What under the couch?
Still has my cards...

Well, this am I looked twice and not under the couch.  Then when I got home
clean clean clean, call the last store I was in.  No such luck no wallet.
Well, what do you know its under the couch.  I swear.

As for the push open cabinet.  I have one with tea cups in it.  Sisco loves
to sip the dust out.  Pushes with her nose and gets it to open and then
walks through the china.  Girls and their tea parties.

Sunny