From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:08:36 -0800
Next summer we hope to take a real vacation and have been thinking of the
ferret's comfort while traveling.  We have a really large dog carrier and
a Superpet cage for the motorhome, but we want to also have some place for
them to exercise while we're stopped.

So, who knows what's available, and have you successfully used them?  I was
thinking of making something that would fold, out of plexi or wire, so if
anyone has created their own exercise yard I'd be interested to know what
works, what doesn't.

Georgia