From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:50:43 -0800
Whoa, I musta missed something.  We don't gots legs?  We gots legs!  All
my ferrets climb SOMETHING to reach my shoulder.  It must be legs - not
that mine work all that well, especially around the bendy parts of them!

Great name for a cooking show - Kouri Kan Kook!  He's thinking of using
it on his cook I mean kookbook!

A viking ship pontoon boat - now that's a thought!  It's got a gangplank
or something that comes out from the front end, for reaching the beach,
or maybe it's a diving board.  I'll see if Kouri wants to build a curled
viking ship gizzy for it.  Tell me, Reb, what kind of patio lights do
vikings use on their boats?   Probably not the cactus or the chili pepper
ones.  How about the ones that are little seashells?  Or the fish?  We
have 2 different style of fish lights.  Will the fish ones be ok?

Milo, Muffet, and Cheyenne all want to know who Gator, Hawk, and Houdini
are.  They were not here when Gator, Hawk, and Houdini made this their
stop over on their way to Lynn in Florida.  Kouri, Welly, Neugi and Muffet
all remember them fondly.  Well, Muffet is still miffed over Gator trying
to take her octopus!

Kouri received another offer from a credit card company.  This time he'll
be more careful about his answers to questions.  He's been giving flying
lessons to the girls in the little plastic plane - maybe he'll say he's a
flight instructor!

Well, this 'stage door mama' needs some sleep...

Georgia