Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:50:02 EST
Hello to everyone,
I have a good friend who, unfortunately, doesn't have access to the
Internet and would like to know if anyone has any advice or ideas about
his ferret's wheezing problem?  She will be going to the vet shortly -
within a week, but the last time she was there she didn't get much help.
The wheezing is her only symptom and otherwise she is a healthy 5 year old
fairy ... He is concerned.  Any help, advice, recommendations, etc., would
be wonderful ...

Secondly, I am in the process of ferret proofing (or doing the best I can
at it) my home.  I once saw a ferret specific gate in Ferret Magazine.  It
was a solid hard plastic I think, and if anyone can tell me how to contact
that company or where to locate a ferret specific gate by that co.  or the
like in Michigan I would be very thankful.

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any ferret knowledgeable
veterinarians in the Oakland Co./Lapeer Co. area or surrounding counties???

Sincerly,
Tamara N. Swart