From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 12:51:36 -0700
My oldest, Ernie (male, 4y), is having some upsetting episodes.  This
morning I found him in a corner making sqeeking noises and shaking his
head.  When I picked him up I found spittle at his mouth.  He would run
around a little, stop, shake his head and look like he was trying to throw
up.  Sometimes he would scratch at his mouth, sometimes at the floor.  He
wasn't running around pell-mell like my female does when she's sick.  He
would move to one area, cough, shake his head then hunker down for a bit.
After a few minutes I gave him some hairball remover since he has an
affinity for socks and towels and there was a small towel left in the tub
this morning that he may have gotten to.  He went in to lay down and in
about an hour came back out again semming to be fine.  I believe this may
have also happened a day or so ago.  Any hints as to what it may have
been?  I have a feeling it may be linked to his eating the towel.  Thanks
for your help.

Pamela Barber, Ernie, Grover and Elmo
Flagstaff, AZ