From:
lightkeeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 02:27:43 -0500
For the next five to six weeks I won't be accepting any orders for
DerbyEggs those of you who have orders waiting to be filled, I am in
the process of completing those and getting them out to you ASAP.

I am going to be doing some work on my website and I have some other
things going on I need to get taken care of, therefore this seems the
time to get all that squared away.

Christmas is not all that long off and I will be back up and running
in plenty of time. It seems every year there are more ferret stockings
needing DerbyEggs so not to worry, there will be eggs available.

Karen
 ~Never have I met a little animal so eager to love and laugh~

http://www.thecrochetedferret.com

        The Crocheted Ferret
Home of the famous DerbyEggs.  Over 999 dozen
of my eggs have sold, making for a lot of  happy
ferrets and that many happy ferts can't be wrong.