From:
Karen Poehlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:47:04 -0500
I've been getting quite a few inquiries about my DerbyEggs wanting to
know if they will be available again this year for Christmas. I am
happy to say yes there will be DerbyEggs available for Christmas and
for the Giving Tree Kids. Starting Nov 1st, I will be accepting orders,
I have quite a few eggs on hand already and if you want to order early,
I can get them out to you right away.

DerbyEggs have been such a huge hit with the Giving Tree Kids in past
years and I am doing extra eggs this year so that hopefully no little
ferret will be disappointed on that special morning to wake up and no
DerbyEgg in his or her stocking.

If you have any questions, email me.

Karen
~Never have I met a little animal so eager to love and laugh~

Link for site:
http://www.thecrochetedferret.com/

DerbyEgg page and automated ordering:
http://thecrochetedferret.com/OrderPage.htm
      The Crocheted Ferret
Home of the famous DerbyEggs. Over 999 dozen of my eggs have sold,
making for a lot of happy ferrets and that many happy ferts can't be
wrong.