From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:14:43 EDT
Hello My Friends,

Petey TPO here.  There is only 13 more days left in The Petey TPO Club
membership drive.  You too get be the winner of the "Lucky Ferret Poo"
paper weight.  All you have to do is be a member of The Petey TPO Club
to win.  We are 60 members strong now.  My goal is 100 members by the end
of April.  Won't you join?  All its takes is a donation to Support Our
Shelters.  You don't have to be a ferret to join, We have Mommys, Daddys,
Sisters, Brothers, Dogs, Cats, and even a Vet.  I think nominating your
Vet is a brilliant idea.

Being a member of The Petey TPO Club tells people that you are special, a
member of an elite club.  Members of The Petey TPO Club help Support Our
Shelters, which help ferrets everywhere.  Won't you help?

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the President, I'm a  member  too!
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/