From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:42:39 EDT
Super Hero Home Base to Tonks, Come in  Tonks.....
:::crackle, crackle:::::

Tonks to Super Hero Home Base, I read you loud and clear  Mommy.

Where are you Tonks, I just got a report that Da Kyd hasn't see you fly
over.  Are You lolly gagging around again?

No Mommy honest, I am not, Da Kyd must looking for Weasel Wagon, I don't
tink he know I am flying dis mission solo and not in the hover wagon.
But I have good news and bad news Mommy.  The good news is da ELF quilt
is with me and fine, and so is my pocket full of hugs for Miss Randy.
But Mommy, my flyer broked.  I don't know what's wrong.  I can't get
any altitude.  Mommy I am scared.

Tonks where are you then?

Um, err, ahh  :::diggin toe in carpet:::  I am at Aunty Julies in Ohio.

TONKS!!!!!  You just stopped to get cookies and see Zoe.  You tell your
aunt Julie to stop spoiling you!  sigh.... Okay I am firing up the Weasel
Wagon.  I will come get you.  You stay put.  I will be there as soon as I
can.

Yes Mommy, I won't go anywhere
::;stuffing another cookie in his mouth::::

Tonks out!
Super Hero Home Base  out!