Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 03:37:21 -0700
Hi Everybody!

Tonight I am laying in bed, propped up on a pillow with my laptop on.
Migraine raging, I am skimming the FML. I can barely read the screen.
Only one finger moving to hit the down arrow. Frozen in a state of
nothingness. Listening to the whirl of the computer and ferrets playing
in the popcorn box. With a pounding head, I think to myself, Darn that
is an irritating sound, I wish they would quit. The popcorn sounds
stop. Cool, peace, I think to myself. Suddenly I am overwhelmed by the
attacking crew of LuLu and LingLing. Two lovely visiting ferret girls.
They spring upon my bed. Wardancing and full of leftover popcorn box
frenzy. Biting and chuckling they attack my laptop. While I am trying
to get coherent enough to protect the keyboard, they pounce. They write
a quick message and then to my horror the sent button is danced upon.
All I see is the "your message has been sent"! The girls laugh at me as
they bound off of the bed, all proud of themselves.  Diving into the
popcorn box once again. With a grin on my face, I think, Brats!

Okay, who did they email? With great apprehension, I must go and check
my sent folder. There it is. They emailed the FML. All it said was
"WES" and then that was followed by todays FML. So, is this a secret
code to FLO? What does WES stand for? Any ideas?  Weasel Education in
Security? Wanted Easy Soups? Wardance Every Saturday? Was it a secret
message to BIG for such a flawless move of the FML? Was it their way of
saying Thank You? If you know what this code stands for let us know?

Now, the popcorn sounds have once again ceased. RELIEF, I can go back
to being a vegetable. I hope this message doesn't sound really stupid
in the morning when I read it. But I am not saving it, I am sending it
to the FML now before I can change my mind.

Dooks,
MJB