Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:29:59 -0500
I'm making my guys read little diddies eve night. Scott, head of
household (whatEVER), will read The Night Before Xmas. Chet, little
surfer dude and musician, will read Brian Wilsons' Lil St Nick. Me,
aspiring artist/writer, will read the famous, Yes, Virginia,There is
a Santa. This leaves little Sean. Sean is ferret crazy. So I need
something to do with ferrets. And I can't decide on what. There was
this super cool story about Santa's little helper being a tiny white
ferret that hides in the white fur of his coat and white beard. I love
that. I copied it off thinking that was the perfect little thing for
him to read. But it came out over two pages long when pasted on Word.
I was shocked that it was that long. I'm thinking that I saw a little
version of it on the FML that was, of course, shorter.

So,
1) does anyone know this little story and can they post it on the FML
   and,
2) what other things can you guys post for my Sean to read? It can be
   a song, poem, or story.

Can you guys help me out? Time is getting near and I have to find
something that isn't really long for him. A page or or just over a page
on Word is the limit. And he needs more than just a short paragraph.

Wolfy
www.wolfysluv.com