From:
Jon Graf Central Wisc Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 09:16:06 -0500
This letter is from the Central Wisconsin Ferret F anciers Club and Shelter.
It is addressed to anyone in California that has a ferret that needs to be
rescued.  We are 60+ members located in Wausau Wisconsin.  We have a member
who is presently in Bakersfield and will be returning 1:15 AM Tuesday
morning Northwest Airlines with one ferret rescue and capacity for more.

We are able to:
1. Adopt your ferret out to a new home (vast majority of ferrets are placed
   with our members who already have one or more ferrets)   or.
2. Foster your ferret with a club member pending new Ca. legislation at cost
  (food litter at $10 / mo.  plus cost of return shipment).  We frequently
  do this for those with landlord problems, new baby etc.  We consider
  California an unfriendly landlord.  We understand your situation and want
  to help.

If interested contact Laura Ferris (I've already told her to change that s
to a t) at 1-805-854-2506.  If her capacity is filled you can arrange to
ship your ferret (to the limit of our club members and shelter cacacity) by
calling 1-715-675-6939, or [log in to unmask], or mail to CWFF Shelter, 7398
Hwy O, Wausau WI 54401

Jon Graf,  Shelter Manager