Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 12:25:47 -0600
Talking to the Illinois, Department of Natural Resources, I found out there
is a requirement for ferret owners to have ferrets a permit.  There is no
fee for this non-breeder permit.

You can e-mail me with your snail mail address and I will snail mail you a
copy of the permit application.  Or write directly to: ILLinois Department
of Natural Resources, Wild Game/Game Bird Breeder Permit.  524 South Second
, Room 210, PO Box 19458, Springfield, ILL 67294-9458.

Illinois ferret owners let's show California, we follow the law on ferrets.
Let's set the example.

Margie + 10 (i think)