From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 14:10:39 EDT
Thank you for sharing Charlies illness with us in the last months Kat.  It
will help somebody sometime, I know it will.  I feel like I came to know
Charlie from his site you created, and all your posts, and his pictures in
the fml screensaver.  Thanks for letting me know him.  I'll always remember
Charlie, as mischievious and a handfull.  I remember calling you on the
phone and he wouldn't let you give your attention away from him.  I
remember the laughter he gave you during that call.  He was something
else that boy.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html