Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:04:07 +0000
Finally my search is over!

I used to have this great Marshall's hammock that my ferrets used to
love but when Marshall's discontinued it I was left searching for it. I
asked several people from ebay to make one and they just couldn't seem
to get it right and I also emailed some people who either never
responded or said they couldn't do it without a pattern.

So After about 10 years of searching I've finally found the perfect one
in the Ferret Wise Sleep N Treat End Opening auction. It is great and I
suggest everyone get one for the fuzzies this Christmas.

Ferret Wise Sleep N Treat Everyday Sets - limited number (10)
End Opening
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280286479177

p.s. I did not get anything for this. It's just that after searching so
long I am really happy to have finally found it and just couldn't wait
to share it with everyone.