Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 01:40:41 -0400
just a note to say thanks to all who sent donations, thanks to SOS, money
for food for ferrets.  I simply don't know when I will get back on ebay
to sell items.  That means there is NO money coming in right now.  Moms
house had a huge tree fall on it and into the yard, my gazebo is gone,
flattened, used mostly by the cats:-) , they're lost, don't know what to
do without it, that's where they were fed and they laid their lazy fuzzy
behinds around on it.  Roof leaks, etc.

Long story, generator didn't work half the time and finally quit on
saturday, but I had electric by then, mom broke her wrist on saturday,
I'm now packing up things to leave, cleaning up best I can, waiting for
insurance company and FEMA.

I have a few pics at:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=v7xxw8m.19ip2y9i&x=1&y=-dgbsk5
you must sign up first, it's easy, I will add more pics after they
are developed.

Sue and the crew
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue
Only a few things in store, don't know when I will be able to get things
on again