From:
Willy Joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:28:55 +0100
In answer to:
>From:    Bob C <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob C: Home

To a dear friend.
Yes Bob, i concider you a dear friend.  You ve learned me a lot.  I do
not really know if my ferrets were that happy, when i got home after the
Dutch symposium with all new ideas: they looked at me as if to say: Oh
my God, Missy: YOU make us tired!!  You wear us out.  But life is less
boring for them, I may call them enriched, as you said.

I m glad to hear you made it back home safely.  It s a pitty you weren t
able to visit Hitam, the polecat which lives with Rudy.  But Rudy had to
work to make a living.

The question i posed on the symposium, the one which you didn t really
understand, was a kind of conpliment.  What else could it be, to share
interests and like your style, to be pleased and entertained.  It was MY
Dutch way to say thank you.  But for American standards i must have
sounded silly.  ( blush blush)

Whenever you want to visit Europe again, You ll find an open door in
Helmond, The place were Hanneke lives.  I hope (and know for almost sure)
that my mouth is big, but my hospitality is even bigger.  As Nanja knows.
I want to be a gienie in a bottle for my guests: rub the bottle and i ll
come to serve my guests.  I know for sure you ve made many friends in the
Netherlands.

Thank you for what you did for us, and for our ferrets.

Grr eetings, Joos from the Netherlands