From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:29:48 -0400
The 3rd Annual Philadelphia Pherret Phestival is just a few days away;
if you haven't registered or made plans to attend, there's still a little
time left.

The Philadelphia Pherret Phestival is an all-specialty show, with lots of
rings, fun games and raffles.  We're expecting a great turnout.

The doors open for exhibitor check-in this Saturday morning, 8 am, and
general admission at 9 am.  For information, directions or to register,
go to our web site at www.newrainbowbridge.com.

All proceeds from the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival go to help support
the Last Chance Ferret Rescue, one of the last ferret rescues in the
Philadelphia area.  We have dozens of healthy ferrets looking for a good
home.

Hope to see you at the Phestival!

Steve Bodofsky
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue, and