From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:28:03 -0400
The rings are filling fast for the 3rd Annual Philadelphia Pherret
Phestival, being held October 15, 2005, at the Westaby Hall in Fairless
Hills, PA.  There are still some openings left in all of the rings, so if
you were planning to show your ferret, don't wait: Sign up online today,
at www.newrainbowbridge.com.

The Philadelphia Pherret Phestival is presented by the Last Chance
Ferret Rescue; one of the last rescues still accepting ferrets in the
Philadelphia area.  The Last Chance Ferret Rescue is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit
private foundation, with dozens of ferrets of all ages available for
adoption.

Are you one of the folks who think you can't win a ferret competition if
you aren't part of the in crowd?  Last year's Philadelphia Pherret
Phestival's Best of Show was a pet store ferret entered as a Show Virgin!
That's right -- they'd never shown before, and didn't know anyone
affiliated with the rescue (see photos on our web site).

So whether you're an old hand at showing, or never attended before, you
have a terrific chance of winning at the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival.
And no matter how your ferret places, every ferret wins a ribbon.

We still have a few vendor tables left, but their going fast, so call
Diane at 215-357-3699 today to reserve your table space.

Of course there'll be fun games and raffles, and lots of ferret folk just
like you.  So mark your calendar and register today... we look forward to
seeing you there!

Steve Bodofsky
The New Rainbow Bridge,
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue, and...