From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:24:22 -0700
I'm going to try this again, because I know there are weasels in
California! I'm going to be in the LA area next weekend for my 25th
college reunion, and would love to get my ferret fix on Sunday
afternoon if possible. I met the twins in Louisville, where we drove
around Kentucky and ate bourbon balls and drank bourbon, and it would
be fun to see them again. I've bought stuff from Robin on ebay. If
you want to verify that I'm a real person and not a DFG stooge, you
can talk to Chris at the Oregon Ferret Shelter.

Hoping to hear from some fellow ferret lovers,

Sara & her 3 weasels (soon to be 4!)