From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:18:38 -0700
This one's for all you country music fans out there! Sung to the tune
of "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" by Kenney Chesney. Hope you enjoy.

Sara

Scooping up the poop in their air-conditioned room
Over by the door, lordy here he comes
With a basketful of raisins and a big tall jug of
Ferretone
I open up the gate and he climbs on in,
Dodging all the ferrets climbing up his legs
Just look at his face he ain’t a foolin me

CHORUS:
He thinks my ferret’s sexy
It really turns him on,
He’s always staring at them
While they’re dooking at him
He likes the way they’re playing while they’re
wardancing around
He’s even kind of crazy ‘bout my ferret musk
He’s the only one who really understands what gets me,
He thinks my ferret’s sexy.

We play with the ferrets till we run out of breath
Running through the tubes and chasing their balls
Sit up on the bench and watch them play with their toys
He says he has a dream and I ask what it is
A nice little house with a yard full of kits
And one more teeny weeny game before we put them up.

CHORUS:

He ain’t into cats or even dogs, but if it dooks up a
storm then his eyes light up.

He thinks my ferret’s. . .

CHORUS:

He thinks my ferret’s sexy.