From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 06:20:01 -0500
Let me say at the onset, to make it in my house, you need four feet and a
tail.  I have to side with Jen B. flyingirish.

That said, I hope you find a home for Flip, and do be careful with the
fiancee.  Sounds like a winner to me.

You don't say how old you two are, but if you are planning a family,
they do not have shelters for kids.  Only day care.

I never give advice, but if he was mine, I'd have my lawyer on speed
dial.

This man has no compassion, don't get sick, and don't ask him to cut you
a little slack.

There are other men out there, real men, the kind that help little old
ladies across the street, are moved by a childs tears, can gentle a
frightened animal, change a diaper, help with the housework, and cook
a meal.

Sissy, I don't think so.  My friends husband is six feet two, 240 pounds,
fathered four kids, is a deacon in his church, is an excellant provider,
and lifts weights.

I was married to the other kind, be careful.

Marilyn