From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 07:42:28 -0500
Dear Friend,

I'm so sorry about the loss of your beloved ferret Tootsie.  Believe me,
I know how you feel.

Several times I wanted to pack it up and save myself the heartache of
losing another ferret, BUT, there are so many little fuzzies out there
that need the wonderful home you can provide.  There are some that have
been abused, and some that just need a stable home.

Give yourself time, Time is a great healer, and before you pack up,
reconsider.  There are so many ferrets who would benefit from a loving,
caring, Mom like you.

I know how you feel, I just lost one I had for six years, and I cried
for days.

God Bless You

Marilyn