From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 02:24:09 -0800
Troy Lynn -- hi!  i wanted to tell you that a black-footed ferret stamp
came out i think about 7 years ago or so.  i have one.  my friend saved
me one because i love ferrets so much.  but never hurts to have another
stamp, huh?  :)

nothing new with my balls of energy, everyone is up and running around.
it is amazing how excited they get when i do silly things like rustle a
paper bag!  boing boing hopping into everything!  makes me laugh just to
watch them.

and i LOVE the list of what ferrets of different ages do.  I have never
had a kit under 12 weeks so i don't know that stage and i have yet to
have any of my ferrets grow to old age (all seem to succumb to some sort
of cancers) but all the rest are entirely accurate!  it was so funny!

well, that's all for now.