Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:59:18 -0400
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven in NC...as far as I know, everything is
okay at Diane's. We are going to pick up a rescue for her on Saturday.
The tornado clean up continues, and unfortunately the funerals are
beginning. There are lots of organizations that are trying to help
the victims and survivors.

If it is okay to post a link, you can get more information here:
http://www.wral.com/wral-tv/page/9465239/

I know that the Wake County SPCA was offering help for pet owners that
were affected. The tornado came too close for comfort to me in Wake
County, and we continue to pray for those in need. It went through my
ferret friend Lisa's subdivision, but her family and pets are fine. As
I drive to and from work each day and see the damage, I thank the lord
for my safety and for others, too.

Dooks,
Jill Brumley and the Paws to the Wall Gang