From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:42:31 -0700
On Sunday, April 17th I contacted twelve shelters listed on the SOS
shelter list who are in states hit by tornadoes. These are the twelve
I contacted via computer to check their status:

Alabama: James Barr Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret Shelter Birmingham (?)
Marty and Loeffler Gulf Coast Ferret Rescue Chicksaw, Al. Paula
Peterson Forever Home Ferret Shelter & Hospice Huntsville, Al. Sandi
Robinson Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue & Shelter Dothan, Al.

Arkansas: Susan Hayes Arkansas Ferret Rescue & Special Needs Ferrets,
Springdale, Ar.

North Carolina: Linda Proulx Dook N Dance Ferret Shelter Midway Park,
NC Shirley Herzog Warm Fuzzy Ferret Rescue New Bern, NC Diane and Tony
Campbell Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven Hudson, NC

Oklahoma: Julie Johnson The Ferret's Choice Shawnee. Ok. Stephanie Safe
Haven Rescue for Ferrets

Virginia: Cathy Akers Fuzzie Space Ferret Rescue North Virginia Marlene
Blackburn Richmond Ferret Rescue Richmond, Va. Robin Hochgertel Ferrets
First Rescue and Placement Annadale, Va. Cheryl Lemmon Ferret Sanctuary
1 Key Virginia Beach, Va. Debbie Saunders Big Lick Ferret Shelter &
Hospice Roanoke, Va.

On Sunday I heard from Stephanie and Julie in Oklahoma, Susan in
Arkansas, Paula Peterson in Alabama and Linda Proulx in North Carolina.
All are okay. some close calls, trees down adn some with out power for
a while, but all up and running now without major incident.

If you know any of these folks and have heard from them or are able to
check in on hem and their fuzzies, could you please let me know so I
can check them off my list. I just want to be sure our family is all
okay after some of the horrible destruction that has taken place.

If you know if anyone who might not be on the SOS list please check in
on them too.

Respectfully,
Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks