From:
TaMmY&JeFf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 20:38:55 -0400
hello fellow ferret lovers!  Just wanted to share with you a little tidbit.
Jinx has one of those larger, ferret sized plastic play igloos, and we call
it "Jinx's Pope Mobile".  WE call it that because when he plays with it,
he walks in it with his back part of him sticking out and he will walk all
through our apartment like that!  like the Pope in his pope mobile!!!
It is funny!

have a good one!!
Tammy and Jinx
http://www.geocities.com/jinxtwf/jinx.html