From:
TaMmY&JeFf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 19:57:45 -0400
greetings all!  We just came back from a weekend camping trip, without Jinx
though.  It was nice.  My mom in law was gracious and nice to come and
spend a few hours with Jinx yesterday for us, so that he wasnt alone this
whole weekend.  Anyway, while camping, I was talking to this older fellow
and he told me that about 15-20 years ago, he baught a black footed ferret
from a small town pet store, and he had it for about 7 years.  I thought
this to be strange, I have never heard of them being sold as pets, esp
being endangered now.  I was just wandering if anyone else has ever heard
of or actually has had a pet black footed ferret in the past.

Take care......
Tammy and Jinx
http://www.geocities.com/jinxtwf/jinx.html