From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:34:34 -0400
HI All,

Shelter Dad has taken his vacation time form his job to man the shelter
so I can go and help out the IFC folks at the 2005 IFC Symposium.  We
have several elders here who are not faring well - Disney & Curly
foremost.  They need lots of love and attention & shelter Dad will do
his best!  It is always a tough spot to get over packing up bags with
ill and frail kids at home. :(

While I am at the Symposium, I will be in "IFC mode" - meaning I will NOT
be vending any Ferret Wise ferrety ware..

SO -- IF you plan to be attending the Symposium and specifically want a
Ferret Wise item -- please arrange AHEAD OF TIME ( this week is good I
leave out early) to specify the item(s) you want so I can make sure it is
in my luggage!  ( We have only a single sable ferret print remaining...
until I have time to create a new painting only the DEW remains
available).

By now most of our folks have received their newsletter visa USPS .  Of
the one e-letter request I received for the current issue of "Frolic" the
Ferret Wise newsletter - - it bounced back-- sorry you have a mailbox
problem it seems.

For those who still would like an email version of Frolic please drop me a
note.

On a personal note We ( shelter Dad & I) have both Moms either in nursing
care or in hospital presently - we are running around like chickens with
our heads cut off so if you do not get a speedy reply, that is why.  We
ARE doing our best.

REMINDER on UPCOMING Ferret Meetup ( Monadnock Ferrets Group) Keene NH ,
April 16 - Saturday at Colony Mill Marketplace (in the Foodcourt) 222
West ST Keene.

More info at :
http://ferret.meetup.com/196