Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:04:09 -0400
Hello patient ferret love slaves. Although I am not the lethal weapon
the ancient Sukie Creature is with her text book bombs that she drops
on top of your heads, I have my own super power. My sonic booms of
verbosity can knock you clear off your feet.

Well mark your calendars. No boom booms today.

Got vote for Critter Camp so they can win a grant to build a very much
needed building.

You can read about what Beth does and see the plans for the building at:
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/ferret-superstars/critter-camp.aspx>

Okay, so yah, I wrote the article. But I also visited the site to speak
from experience. The ferrets are spoiled rotten, but they deserve even
better. If Beth ever has to slow down or temp cease intakes due to
space that would mean more residents for other ferret shelters and
worse ... euthanization along with most of the other exotics that no
shelters, zoos, or even some rehab centers will take.

So go vote! Every day! [choose the green category, then the 250000
section to find Critter Camp]
http://www.RefreshEverything.com/CritterCampSanctuary

Wolfy, not the Donkey