From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:19:39 -0700
for those of you that are shelters and do your laundry at home or
anyone that does lots of laundry, beware. my dryer motor quit and the
techs are here replacing it right now. when they opened up the front of
the dryer you wouldn't believe the amount of fur and lint inside. some
of it was burnt. granted it was 8 years but the tech told me that a few
more dryings and i would be living in a new home. that paniced me, how
do i save 60 some ferrets.

please if you haven't haven't cleaned your exhaust and taken the dryer
front off to clean it, do it. i could be writing a completely different
note to you about the loss of all my fur kids and home.

Linda