From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 09:35:59 EDT
Hi all--
   In case anybody was wondering, ferrets and turtles are not a good
combination-- at least not from the turtles point of view.  We are
currently turtle-sitting for neighbors, and last night we let the
turtle walk around the apartment.  Amelia went crazy over it! One sight
of the turtle withdrawing its head into its shell firmly entrenched the
idea in Amelia's head that she had to get it _out_ of the shell! The
turtle hissed at her, she hissed at us when we took away the turtle, and
we hissed at the thought of having to tell a seven year old girl that
our ferret ate her turtle!  Well, it was a learning experience...

Regina and Amelia (I know it's in there, how do I get it out?)