From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:04:26 -0500
Quite a few wrote me privately about Byte-me and offered very kind
comments, and we both sincerely appreciate all your warmth and fraternal
feelings.

Byte-me has good days and others as we all do but she is slowing down
allot and seemingly quicker as the weeks go on.  She is in reasonable
health but the summit of age is one mountain we have yet to conquer.
We share this affliction with all living things.

Some even asked for pictures of Byte-me and I accommodated with a recent
pic of some kind.  Digital cameras are GREAT!

Right now she is sleeping in here tunnel tube hammy curled up, one of her
favorite places.  The wood stove keeps her toasty while I am gone.  Yet I
for one miss all the others that shared common domicile with me,
Nibble-ed, Bud, and Kodo.

Thanks again for your kindness.

Gordon and Byte-me