From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:14:34 -0500
A FERT'S QUESTIONS FOR GOD

Dear God: Why do humans sniff the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell
one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sneak under your throw rugs?
Or is it going to be the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the
mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for
a ferret?  How often do you see a cougar riding around?  We ferts love
a nice ride!  Would it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the
'Chrysler Carpet Shark'?  General Motors might sell a lot more Hummers if
they were called the 'GM Fur Snake.'

Dear God: If a ferret dooks his head off in the forest and no human hears
him, is he still a happy fert?

Dear God: More raisins, less kibblei, please.

Dear God: When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to war dance to get
in?

Dear God: Are there litter boxes in Heaven?  If I miss, will I have to
apologize?

Gordon and Byte-me