From:
Mike Pennington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:36:29 -0400
While I was away a friend called be to let me know one of my ferrets Dale
was not feeling well and that he took him to the vet.  I was about 1300
miles away and could not get home very easy!  I called the vet, who them
told be that his abdomen was enlarged and hard and wanted to do surgery
to fully ascertain what was wrong.  After a few X-rays showed a enlarged
heart and a something in the abdomen area.  I approved the surgery, while
the little one was under the doctor found that a cyst about the size of a
grape, ruptured and filled the abdomen area with puss, the doctor was able
to clean it all up.  After surgery about 30 mins, he stops breathing!

I do wish I could of been there to say good bye, I am happy that his pain
has stopped.

Thank you for letting me share this with you,

Mike

Chip -  missing her bother