From:
Mary Sennwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 08:45:43 -0500
I have 10 ferrets, 9 of whom are MF, one is a Path Valley.  I have 9
ferrets with beautiful thick soft full winter coats, and I'm in Florida.
We are still getting temperatures in the 80's during the day.  The only one
of mine that isn't getting a thick coat, is one of the MF ferrets, but he
is only 4 months old, I wonder if he is too young to make the change.  So
as far as I can see, with respect to my ferrets, is the MF or not makes no
difference.

Mary and the terrible 10