From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:34:40 -0500
Hi everyone...Dooks to you all!
I also wanted to put in my two cents worth in this little discussion about
MF ferrets.  I have a MF ferret and a Path Valley ferret.  My MF ferret has
always changed appropriately with the seasons, she is now 3 1/2 years old.
However, i just got a Path Valley ferret in May and he is having problems...
he has completely shed his coat and is ready for summer when he should be
ready for winter.  He has looked alittle big to me since we got him, but i
didn't really think much of it.  How i realize that he had his winter
weather protection all this time and is now ready for summer.  My vet siad
I really should worry though, because he is very healthy.  I guess he is
just an Australian ferret....*laugh* oh well, just wanted to give you
something to add to the conversation.

Nikki
Carrie...."See mom, I know how to get ready for winter."
Dreamer..."Where's the beach?"