From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:21:35 -0600
We'll, another month is past and Christmas is over. The New Year is
beginning with some exciting items being previewed in the months to
come. December was a busy, busy month. Profits from December will be
divided evenly between the 5 shelters we feature. Thanks to all who
stopped in, registered, and purchased. You are what is making it
possible to support shelters. The "pick-a-shelter" program is still
going strong. Rocky's Ferret Rescue will be the benefactor for January
sales. If you desire a shelter other than the ones named to benefit
don't hesitate to let me know. Please include contact information for
the shelter so I can make arrangements with them for delivery of
donations.

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. When posted, a discount code will be emailed to you.

December's drawing winner is Connie Gaddy. Only registered people
are eligible for the drawing so stop in and register (if you haven't
already).

The store is constantly being updated so stop in often and browse. I am
working on getting some ferret and non-ferret items listed. Keep your
eyes open for new and improved items. Of course, custom made requests
are always welcome. Just send me an email at ([log in to unmask]).

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com

http://www.TheHideyHole.Com