From:
Diane McElyea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1992 09:34:09 -0400
Chris,

I think you are doing a great job and I really appreciate all the
information.  I like the policy enforcement that keeps the
mailing list on the subject.  If anyone desires a more open format
they can go to rec.pets.  I just wish y'all could help me with
my ferret's blind determination to run to the first floor landing
to go to the bathroom when there is a litterbox right beside her
on the second floor.  All I have downstairs is a landing of about
4 ft. by 4 ft. !!  Arghhh!!  But, I guess no one can really totally
control the little monsters.

[That's certainly been our experience over the past 6 years...]

Thanks again,

Diane