Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 22:51:09 -0400
The wonderful SOS card exchanges have been continuing! They are run
by Joanne, who posts each one on the fml. I believe you have to sign
up for each one individually to get the list for that exchange.

My ferrets just enjoyed doing the summer one where ferrets sign to
send and recieve cards. Perhaps your ferrets didn't inform you and
you missed it (-:

Watch for Joanne's post on the fml and sign up for the next one. There
is usually a very special Thanksgiving one in November!!

Risa