Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:12:01 -0400
Don't worry fuzz ones, this is not to wash you!

Ok, so there is no better stamp of approval of a ferret item
(especially an item that washes odorous ferret bedding!) than that of a
shelter's, but I had to add to yesterday's post recommending Wonderful
Weasel Soap.

I am a friend of Diane's but had still been hesitant to try the laundry
soap she has made. I am very particular about doing laundry (I separate
everything!) and use the "free and clear" laundry soap to keep my
ferrets bedding irritation free. Well, not anymore. Curiosity (and my
desire to shelter shop!) got the better of me and I purchased SSFR's
Wonderful Weasel Soap.

It is non-sudsing and rinses clean, with no funny odors. And no fuzzie
odors!!!! I made my husband smell items from the first three loads of
ferret laundry I did. They smelled fresh, not fuzzie!! I kept shoving
items to his face, "Smell this!!" The thick tunnel they sleep in, the
cozy cave that has held four heavy fuzzbutts, the blankie they eat
their soup on..... no fuzzie scents!

I've been doing ferret laundry for almost a decade, and I can't get
over how well this works.

I very, very highly recommend this soap for ferret laundry!! Try it (-:

http://southshoreferretcare.org/

Buying this product not only helps you with ferret laundry, but it
helps suppport the ferrets at South Shore Ferret Rescue!

Dooks
Risa