From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:22:13 -0700
Happy Days are Here!!  Zira is making her career debut on
practical-pet-care.com in the pet of the week contest!  She would luv for
everyone to check out the contest and Vote for her, seeing how she finds
herself irresistible!  Check it out on:

http://www.practical-pet-care.com/pet_of_the_week.php

Zira would like to thank each and everyone one of her devoted fans,
especially the cute boys for their support!  Dooks!

Merry sends big THANKS to Aunt Valerie for the way cool matching hammie,
sleepers & blankie that will be in an upcoming ferret goodie auction.
Beautiful star and rainbow patterns to brighten up any cage.  I will soon
be putting these items up for auction on ebay along with my personal
Winnie the Pooh collection.  All proceeds are to raise money for Merry's
chemotherapy treatment.  She is responding to the treatment quite well
and we think we are going to get a remission of the cancer.  She has been
so brave and her strong spirit has given her the strength to come through
this and get better.  Our thought are with all of you with sick or lost
fuzzies.  It has been a difficult time for us and I thank you all for the
support and friendship we've received.

Trish ~ Merry, Pippin & Zira