From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 12:14:27 -0400
I don't know if this has ever been considered, but I think if Oprah were
sent 3000 E-Mails on the subject of the injustices done to ferrets, she just
may do a show.  She is an animal LOVER.  She has a pack of gorgeous
Spaniels.  We need to get our ducks in a row and present her with expert
Vets, Ferret Ppl, Ferrets, any and all ORGS of special interest in the
Domestic Pet Ferret.  Then invite all the idiots who think they know our
Domestic Pet Ferret better than we do!  Come on BIG, I know, you KNOW, who
is, in the know !!  Bob C., Zen, Howard get your boots on, we may be wading
through a mile of A-Control and F-Gastapo SH*T, to get our babies recognized
as our first love pets.  I'll do what I can.  I've already E-Mailed Oprah on
behalf of CaCaLand.  But 1 stands alone and she needs an overwhelming amount
of E's to get her attention.  What is it now 42,000,000 (that's millions
folks) viewers to date that watch her show ?  [DS]